This year The Danish Cricket Association hosted, with great success, a ECB level 2 coaching education with participant from all over Europe – the success will be repeated!
The Danish Cricket Association are hosting an ECB level 2 (young people & adult) course over two weekends in 2018. The dates will be the last weekend of January (27.-28.) and the weekend that is the 24.-25. of March.
This course will be open for participants from all European Countries, there is a maximum of 8 spot for non-Danish participants.
The course will be held in Copenhagen at the excellent facilities at the House of Sport, which allows for easy access coming from Copenhagen airport.
If this has any interest to you, please let us know as soon as possible, thereafter more information and program will follow.
More course info:
- Date: 27.-28. January and 24-25. March – both weekends required. Starting at 9.00 both Saturdays and ending around 16.00 on Sundays. (detailed program coming after sign-up)
- Place: Copenhagen, House of Sport (activities nearby in sports halls – no need for extra transport)
- Accommodation: at own costs – we recommend that you stay at the House of Sport – price: 675 kr. Per night (90 euro) incl. Breakfast. DCF can book for you.
- Instructor: David Gelling, ECB and Lars Hedegaard, DCF
- All spoken language is in English, there will be mandatory e-learning (online learning) and coaching at own club between the two weekends.
- The course will finish with an exam.
- To register you need a first aid course done within the last 2 years and we need a police check report, before the start of the first weekend.
- Price: 610 euro (only non-danish participants)
If you are interested – please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org